Re: Europa-List: Re: Alternate static port & Switch

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Alternate static port & Switch
From: ami-mcfadyean@talktalk.net <amimcfadyean@talktalk.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 15:11:33
I could hardly tell any difference with cockpit static, although there was a
couple
of knots difference seen instantly as the cabin ventilators were
plugged.However,
if the rear of a door becomes unlatched (or I guess some other similar
major fuselage leak), the pressure instruments become highly variable,
misleading
and unusable. For that reason alone I reinstated the wing mounted static.
Duncan McF.