Re: Europa-List: Garmin =?UTF-8?Q?GMU=31=31=3F?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Garmin =?UTF-8?Q?GMU=31=31=3F?
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 09:04:59

Gert, I have installed a GMU 22 with my G5 system at top of fuselage
behind the D panel. I previously had a Blue Mountain magnetometer
(looking like the GMU11) at bottom of fuselage a foot back from D panel.
Both seem to work/have worked OK., and the G5 system appears to be very
critical of its inputs.

Regards, David Joyce, GXSDJ

On 2018-03-03 06:37, Gert Dalgaard Srensen wrote:

> Hi
>
> Anyone who have been experimenting with Garmins GMU11 unit?
> I plan to instal it in the fuselage - Garmin recommend that installation is
> done
in the wing.
> Hmmm ... ??
>
> Regards