Europa-List: Flight Control for the Mono.

Subject: Europa-List: Flight Control for the Mono.
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 20:35:57
Hi All,
Just designed a Flight Control Locking device after spying a similar cunning
 device in a Mono which Peter Jeffers and John Baranski showed me. Built for
 a Mono as it does not lock the rudders, however hopefully the grounded tail
 wheel will take care of that.
See photo attachments and if any builder/owner requires the profile template
 for the aluminium plate, I am happy to send it to them.
Hope you are keeping warm over in the UK. =9CThe beast from the East
=9Dthey are reporting!
Cheers,
Tim
Antipodes Rep