Re: Europa-List: First Flight

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First Flight
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 18:32:23

BOb,

Congratulations on your first flight!  You have a fine looking bird.  Start
enjoying
many hours with her.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop (100 hrs).
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP, Hercules Prop.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com