Europa-List: Re: Alternate static port & Switch

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Alternate static port & Switch
From: BobD <rjd@bobdawson.plus.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 15:49:29

ploucandco wrote:
> I have this one that is waiting for install:
> https://www.steinair.com/product/pitot-static-toggle-switch/
> Basically the same as Bob is using.
>
> By the way, Bob, do you have a reference of an adapter 1/8 NPT Female to hose?

ploucandco, I have searched through my records, and I think this is where I
sourced
the adapter:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6mm-Pipe-Connector-Pneumatic-Straight-Push-In-Male-Stud-BSPT-Fittings-Air-Water-/201861291163
The desription on my Invoice is;
6mm Pipe Connector Pneumatic Starigh push in male
Stud BSPT Fitting air water
Size: 1/8"

John, I have attached the diagram I submitted to the LAA for approval of my
Static/Pitot/AOA
plumbing. The alternate static is cabin air from behind the Control
Panel, to be used if the original source (under wing static) becomes blocked.

--------
Bob Dawson
XS TG || 912 ULS || G-NHRJ

Read this topic online here: