Europa-List: Mojave Experimental Fly-In Mojove, CA KMHV

Subject: Europa-List: Mojave Experimental Fly-In Mojove, CA KMHV
From: AirEupora <AirEupora@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 07:25:35

On April 21,  Plane Crazy Saturday,  Mojave Experimental Fly-In

http://mojavemuseum.org/events/

The museum has a dinner that evening with guest speaker Bill Norton, not sure if
this is the son of the creator of the flying wing, but will find out.

If you want to stay overnight I can find out about hotel rooms near the airport.
Myself and Todd Johnson will be renting a car or van to go to Red Rock Canyon
Park in the morning.  If you have ever watch a "B" western movie with beautiful
rock formations in the back ground this is the place where it was filmed.

If you are interested let me know.

Staying for dinner RSVP 661-824-2481 "Donation requested for talk."

 For a Room E-mail me.   I'll make some arrangement with a hotel.

Read this topic online here: