Re: Europa-List: Engine Over-cooling

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Engine Over-cooling
From: ami-mcfadyean@talktalk.net <amimcfadyean@talktalk.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 20:07:45

<<....The water temp was still too cold in the air.  ..>>
By what measure? Rotax don't publish a lower limit. So long as oil is up to
 temperature, low water temp should have no significance. The cylinders wil
l have a similar expansion coeff to the pistons, so 'cold seizing' should n
ot be a significant risk.

Duncan Mcf.