Europa-List: Fuel Filler Hose.......

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel Filler Hose.......
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@talktalk.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 21:23:27
Hi! All.

I have today removed the 2 inch diameter formed rubber formed  elbow from
G-PTAG for inspection. I was pleasantly surprised to find it immaculate
inside and out , and shows no sign of deterioration whatever.

For interest it has an identification number sequence permanently printed on
it:-   2"PVC 21:18 10/03/05.

This may have been an indicator that it was fitted close to that date when
the Long range tank and composite cobra filler assembly were fitted.

Perhaps with my extensively using the long range tank the rubber may NOT
have spent long periods immersed in Unleaded fuel.

I guess I now have a tough decision .........if it ain't broke don't fix it
?

Regards to all.

Bob Harrison G-PTAG.