Europa-List: "Best" tires for Tri question

Subject: Europa-List: "Best" tires for Tri question
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 15:25:06
HJ460 tracks straight and I can find no fault with her ground manners.  She
is an XS tri.

I have significant wear on the outside of the tires after 35 flight hours
however I am hoping that this is due to the significant amount of taxi-ing
prior to flight testing and possibly that the bearings are stiff (require
wearing in).  I plan to turn them round and grease them this weekend.

Now to my question.  I notice that the 5.00x5 tires in my local aviation
shop have a square profile whereas the tires supplied with the Europa have
a rounded profile.  Can I use the square profile or will it cause weird
ground behavior?

What are the "best" tires for the Europe in terms of wear and profile?
(leaving side cost as a consideration)

Many thanks

Will

William Daniell