Re: Europa-List: Re: Aluminium Elbow

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Aluminium Elbow
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 11:46:52

Hi All,
Just been down to see the manufacturer of the elbow. They said there would be no
problem in setting up the jig again. They are going to come back with a price
for 10 and 20 pipes.
Will keep you informed. Will not give the go ahead until we have enough orders
and the LAA Mod. approval is through. Is has already been approved with one
builder
in 2011 but I am sure that was the Classic Fuel System with the centre roof
inlet. However no real difference.

Cheers,
Tim

Tim Ward
12 Waiwetu Street,
Fendalton,
Christchurch, 8052
New Zealand

ward.t@xtra.co.nz

Mob +64 210640221

> On 19/12/2017, at 11:35 AM, Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz> wrote:
>
> Hi Dave,
> Ok I will put you on the list.
> Will keep in touch.
> Tim
>
> Tim Ward
> 12 Waiwetu Street,
> Fendalton,
> Christchurch, 8052
> New Zealand
>
> ward.t@xtra.co.nz
>
> Mob +64 210640221
>

>> On 19/12/2017, at 10:22 AM, Dave Disney <davedisney@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>

>> Hello Tim,
>>
>> I would like to join the list of people who want an aluminium elbow, looks
>> like
you might need a suitcase full of them when you visit the UK.