Re: Europa-List: Re: Dynon Pitot/AOA

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Dynon Pitot/AOA
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 08:10:29
Bob....

I used a fiberglass cover and made a layup "mast". The tas vs indicated is
spot on so you shouldn't have an issue.

I'll happily send you fotos.

Will

On Dec 7, 2017 04:32, "BobD" <rjd@bobdawson.plus.com> wrote:

wdaniell.longport@gmai wrote:
> If anyone is still interested in this I mounted my AOA on the wing
inspection cover.  Seems to work fine.
> Will

Hi Will,
Yes I am very interested,as I have also fitted my AOA the same as you. I
hesitated to post about it here, as my aircraft has not yet flown, but your
post have given me confidence that it should be OK. I have submitted and am
awaiting approval of a MOD for this method of attachment in the UK. I had
originally attached the probe to the perspex cover, but the LAA requested I
use an metal cover.

--------
Bob Dawson
XS TG || 912 ULS || G-NHRJ