Re: AW: Europa-List: Re: Tool kit and spares kit

Subject: Re: AW: Europa-List: Re: Tool kit and spares kit
From: Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2017 07:45:26

Alfred
Jim sent off email before me, thats where I get mine too.
Jerry

Sent from my iPad

> On Dec 2, 2017, at 2:47 AM, A. Buess Aviatik <ykibuess@bluewin.ch> wrote:
>

> Jerry,
> What type is the "much better tube nearly twice as thick" and where did you
> buy
it?
> Regards, Alfred

the manual illustration of the wheel, handy to help see assembling. I have
had two tube failures, fortunately not while landing, but the next morning flat.
Both failures were at the stamp mark on the tube, weakened by that stamp.
Finally
found a much better tube nearly twice as thick. No more issues, but paranoid
enough to carry a spare tube. I still run at 18lbs, I could see the tube
wouldnt suffer as much with more pressure but Im not sure I wouldnt be bouncing
a lot at 26!