Re: Europa-List: Re: Mono wheel versus Tri-gear

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Mono wheel versus Tri-gear
From: Mike Christine Duane <DuaneFamly@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2017 16:15:01
I may have missed it, but where are you guys located? USA, UK, someplace els
e in the world?

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 25, 2017, at 12:56 PM, Hazel Jackson <hj@motorcycleresults.com> wro
te:

> Hi Guys
>
> I have been completely overwhelmed by the effort you have made to help us w
ith our decision! The information is truly invaluable and it is clear we wil
l be joining a very special group of aviators.

> A huge thank you on behalf of myself and my husband to you all.
>
> Hazel

>> On 25 November 2017 at 20:41, Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com> wrote:
>>

>>> On Nov 24, 2017, at 6:59 PM, Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I personally like the Rigid SR-Q2 as they are fairly inexpensive, use th
e high output Cree LEDs and are easy to mount.  They don=99t make nois
e either.

>> Bud,
>>
>> Given the dimensions of the housing, have you ever considered mounting th
em within the leading edge of the wing along w/ a polycarbonate or plexiglas
s cover conforming to the shape of the airfoil?