RE: Europa-List: Looking for ideals on landing lights and placement

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Looking for ideals on landing lights and placement
From: craig <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2017 08:33:38

I came up with one idea, look up 5 CREE LED bike headlight on ebay.

The units I got will run on voltage from 8 - 15 volts, one unit is about the
same as my car headlight, they are about 2 inches across and 2.5 inches
deep.
Well made from aluminium with a glass lense and oring seals. The switch is
on the back of the case so that will have to be moved  for obvious reasons
Will post a picture later today

Regards
craig