Re: Europa-List: Mono wheel versus Tri-gear

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mono wheel versus Tri-gear
From: Mike Christine Duane <DuaneFamly@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017 14:08:33
Both fly just wonderful. It=99s how they handle on the ground that set
s them apart. Tricycle gear is very tame while the mono =9Cmust=9D
 be flown every second on the ground or you can find yourself in trouble.
But those are not the only two options. There are quite a few Europa=99
s with conventional gear.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 23, 2017, at 1:39 PM, Hazel Jackson <hj@motorcycleresults.com> wrot
e:

> Hi Guys - I'm rather hoping that you can help us with this please...
>
> My husband and I are looking to hopefully buy a Europa in the not too dist
ant future and we have received a lot of advice from non-Europa owners that w
e should go for a Tri-gear rather than a Mono wheel. I would very much like t
o know the pros and cons of both please, and in which circumstances each shi
nes - from real Europa owners!