Europa-List: Europa Flyer Issue 39

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Flyer Issue 39
From: spcialeffects <spcialeffects@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 05:56:08

Hello all. I have been looking at the Europa Club new look website and have been
trawling through the old editions of the Flyer magazine. I found on the site
a list containing an index of tech talk items covered in the different issues.
Now i am very interested to see the Tech Talk section in issue 39, page 14.
It is  "Rudder Deflection Checking". It hasn't been scanned in on the website
and thought i would put a post on here to ask if any of you have a copy of this
issue could you please look to see if the article is there and if at all
possible
could you send me a copy, PDF.

Many thanks Frank

Read this topic online here: