Europa-List: Europa Wanted

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Wanted
From: Alexis <alexis@flagunfurled.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 01:28:59

After much research and consideration I am looking for a Europa to buy. Have you
got one?

I would like an XS model although a 'nearly XS' might be considered.
It must have a Rotax engine and I would prefer to stay away from a turbo.
I have an open mind with respect to landing gear arrangement.

Based in the UK, I am willing to travel but given what we have done to our
currency
recently I might not be able to afford anything that isn't priced in s!

If you are thinking of selling yours please drop me an email with details to
europa@flagunfurled(dot)com
or give me a call.  :D

Read this topic online here: