Europa-List: Panel Depth

Subject: Europa-List: Panel Depth
From: craig <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 15:16:12

I was pondering my panel today and its depth. My plan is to run a full glass
panel, with a couple of "smart Single" units as
Backups for ASI Alt etc. Given most of these units are now only about 5
inches deep, there is a significant void left behind them
So I thought shortening the panel depth (fore - Aft ) would visually at
least make the interior feel bigger. Has anyone done this
Or considered it and aborted it part way through, if so why, and if you have
done it was it worth the time.

Regards and thanks
Craig
Kit577