RE: Europa-List: Cheap VOR/LOC/GS

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Cheap VOR/LOC/GS
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 01:44:37
I missed this post,
I=92ve looked at Val Electronics for years.  I know a few RV guys that have
 them.  They can be remoted or in panel.  The VOR/ILS with head is too deep
 for the Europa panel so I never pursued it.

They back up their product.  I=92m not sure how it holds up to the heat, bu
t Chief Airproducts likes them and sells them.  Com fits a standard 7 inch
hole and the VOR/ILS with indicator is a 3 1/8=94.

Bud Yerly

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Window
s 10