Europa-List: Re: iLevil and ipad

Subject: Europa-List: Re: iLevil and ipad
From: crouton <crouton@well.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 08:25:32

I have installed the iLevil on the lnstrument panel floor, carefully aligned and
shimmed to level flight attitude.  I use flyQ and the combination works very
well for VFR.  We do use 2 aging ipads for redundancy.
I'm reserving the space on the right center of the panel for the ultimate
installation
of a Grand Rapids or other unit in case I decide to get IFR current in
the future.
We flew to Wyoming from Vermont, for the eclipse and found glare to be a
non-issue.
A small angle adjustment of the RAM mount always cured it.  I recommend
RAM mounts without reservation.
Creighton Smith. A009
Sent from my iPad

wrote:

> *

>   Online Versions of Today's List Digest Archive
>
> Today's complete Europa-List Digest can also be found in either of the
> two Web Links listed below.  The .html file includes the Digest formatted
> in HTML for viewing with a web browser and features Hyperlinked Indexes
> and Message Navigation.  The .txt file includes the plain ASCII version
> of the Europa-List Digest and can be viewed with a generic text editor
> such as Notepad or with a web browser.
>
> HTML Version:
>

> http://www.matronics.com/digest/digestview.php?Style=82701&View=html&Chapter
> 17-09-12&Archive=Europa
>
> Text Version:
>

> http://www.matronics.com/digest/digestview.php?Style=82701&View=txt&Chapter
> 17-09-12&Archive=Europa

>   EMail Version of Today's List Digest Archive
>

>           ----------------------------------------------------------
>                           Europa-List Digest Archive
>                                      ---
>                     Total Messages Posted Tue 09/12/17: 11
>           ----------------------------------------------------------
>

> Today's Message Index:
> ----------------------
>
>     1. 01:04 AM - Re: Battery  (Remi Guerner)
>     2. 01:48 AM - Re: Rebuilding my panel  (willydewey)
>     3. 05:45 AM - Re: Re: Rebuilding my panel  (Christoph Both)
>     4. 06:21 AM - Re: Rebuilding my panel  (h&amp;jeuropa)
>     5. 07:02 AM - VENTILATION IN FLIGHT & POSITIVE CABIN PRESSURE
> (willydewey)
>     6. 07:35 AM - Re: VENTILATION IN FLIGHT & POSITIVE CABIN PRESSURE  (Kevin
Challis)
>     7. 07:36 AM - iLevil and Ipad  (willydewey)
>     8. 07:43 AM - Re: Radio interference  (willydewey)
>     9. 07:56 AM - Re: VENTILATION IN FLIGHT & POSITIVE CABIN PRESSURE  (david
park)
>    10. 09:56 AM - Re: Re: Radio interference  (David Watts)
>    11. 05:53 PM - Re: VENTILATION IN FLIGHT & POSITIVE CABIN PRESSURE  (Robert
Borger)

> Subject: Europa-List: Re: Battery
> From: "Remi Guerner" <air.guerner@orange.fr>
>

> Hello Jim,