Europa-List: Ventilation in flight & positive pressure

Subject: Europa-List: Ventilation in flight & positive pressure
From: crouton <crouton@well.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 07:45:26

I second the installation of the Ultimate Ventilator.  I strongly recommend
lnstalling
them in the corner of the windscreen itself.  (Careful not to cause a
crack)
I put mine in the fuselage side under the corner,and they don't quite direct air
to my face.  Bud has installed his in the windscreen corner and the difference
is remarkable.  Both these aircraft are operated in south Florida, so conditions
are often extreme.
Creighton Smith  A009

Sent from my iPad