Re: Europa-List: Battery

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Battery
From: Ruedi Vogel <r.vogel@ggs.ch>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 19:52:29

Hello Paul

I am using Skyrich batteries in mine Europa with Rotax 912S
type HJTX12-FP, since many years in a UL C42 with Rotax 912S,
and a bigger size in mine Grob G109B motor glider for about 4 years.
This batteries are well protected and the price is fair.
I can recommend this batteries to yo. The supplier is located in USA.
See:
http://www.skyrichbattery.com/Lithium-Ion-Battery/c10/index.html?osCsid=bi2llu12d91g0s90q3tkeeqpr2

Best regards

--