Europa-List: Strobe =?UTF-8?Q?wiring=3F?

Subject: Europa-List: Strobe =?UTF-8?Q?wiring=3F?
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 21:34:50

I am down to almost the last wire from my old fuselage to connect to the
new bit and new panel and have run up against a problem with my Airworld
Skyflash single head strobe. The wire coming from the driver unit is a
fairly heavy gauge 3 core unshielded one with red, black and green
wires. My problem is what to do with the green wire. The installation
guide I have kept since 2000 doesn't mention it. Airworld went out of
business a while ago. Internet search for a wiring diagram has drawn a
blank, only turning up the same installation guide I already have, which
is good on actual hardware fixing but no hint about the green wire. The
driver is up in the tail cone where I really do not want to go! Can
anyone help please?

Regards, David Joyce, GXSDJ