Re: Europa-List: Re: Mono brake line

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Mono brake line
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 15:11:28
Davidthank you for your kind offer. I=99ve just ordered
an elbow w/ BSPT on one end and JIC threads on the other w/ the
intention of using SS sheathed PTFE brake line along w/ the banjo
fittingI think I=99m good to goFred

> On Aug 16, 2017, at 5:23 AM, davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk wrote:
>
> Fred, The Beringer brake fluid line is a much better item than the
standard Europa tubing. It has an external stainless steel woven sheath.
I have known the standard brake line to have been cut through when a
mono was tied down in windy conditions with a rope round the starboard
side of the U/C fork (mistake - should have put it on the port side!). I
have 82" surplus if that would be enough for you, having run mine the
short route from the conventional position.