Europa-List: Europa Club Annual Dinner

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Club Annual Dinner
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 18:25:10

 The Europa Club committee warmly invites all club members to join us
for the Club Annual Dinner to be held this year on 23 September at the
Charlecote Pheasant Hotel, very close to Wellesbourne Mountford
airfield. Local Europa pilots have been very positive about the venue
and it has good ratings on Trip Advisor. We are hoping for good flying
weather to allow folk the pleasure of being able to fly to the dinner.
We will plan to have a system to offer lifts to anyone flying in. The
hotel is reserving rooms at a reduced rate only until 25th August and
those intending to come should contact the hotel directly to book a
room. The dinner itself should be booked through Irene Watson - full
details including menu on the attached flyer.

 We are extremely grateful to Irene for the excellent work she has done
in locating this venue and organising everything and we look forward to
this proving a very successful and enjoyable event.

 Regards, David Joyce