Re: Europa-List: Re: Making fibers straight during UNI layup

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Making fibers straight during UNI layup
From: Graeme Hart <graeme.hart@onecoolkat.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 14:33:53
I haven't tried it with UNI but the DIY prepreg method where you apply the
resin to the ply between two sheets of plastic and then use the plastic as
a carrier to put the ply on to the surface works very well with BID.  I
can't see why it wouldn't work with UNI and I'll certainly try it with my
landing gear ribs when I finish off the work another builder did.