Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh 2017

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh 2017
From: elsbeth moreland <elsbland160@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 10:10:43
Hello Jim,

  I live in Bedford Pa. and have a few hangers in Cumberland, Md. where I
keep my Europa which I aquired from Lynn Puglise in Fl.  a year and a half
ago. I have not been flying it hardley at all because of life! Too busy,
and the reason I am reaching out here with you is to see if there are any
Europa club members close to me which I maybe able to get in touch with.
   Seems Bud Burley mentioned Fredrick , Md. or Hagerstown,Md.?

   Let me know if you could point out any owners of Europa XS out there
near me, or just Club members.

Thank You,

W.L.Moreland  ,  (Bill)     My cell is 814-977-5123 call anytime