Europa-List: No longer application needed for homebuilts to enter Belgiu

Subject: Europa-List: No longer application needed for homebuilts to enter Belgium
From: Roland <schmidtroland@web.de>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 03:07:57

I didn't find a link yet, but on PPRUNE I found:

PRESS RELEASE  21 June 2017 For immediate release In a joint effort the European
Federation of Light, Experimental & Vintage Aircraft (EFLEVA), the Vereniging
Vlaamse MotorVliegclubs (VVMV) and the Belgian Aviation Authorities we are
pleased
to announce that amateur-built and certain historic aircraft registered
in European Civil Aviation Conference (ECAC) member states no longer require
a permit to over fly Belgian territory for 30 days in a calendar year. A Royal
Decr has been published on 21 June 2017 which confirms and details this change.
It comes in effect on 1 July.

That's Europe how it SHOULD be :-)

Read this topic online here: