Re: Europa-List: Fuel supply

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel supply
From: david park <dpark748@icloud.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 19:04:03

My pump is in the dame position as Steve Pitts and had no problems.

Dave Park G-LDVO

> On 20 Jun 2017, at 18:47, Steven Pitt <stevenwpitt@me.com> wrote:
>

> Will, I do not profess to being an expert on such matters so I asked around
> when
building my trigear. I was told that the pump was fitted to the baggage bay
supports to be the lowest point in the fuel circuit for the mono wheel.
> Whilst not ignoring the manual I made the decision and have not regretted it
to fix the pump alongside the passengers left knee inside the tunnel (I.e where
the mono wheel would be). This means that the pump is accessible for me through
my floor pan d panel and the fuel is pumping uphill rather than down.
> I have not suffered any ill effects and not received any criticism from the
> more
learned so you might want to consider this.
> Regards
> Steve Pitt
> GSMDH Trigear XS
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On 20 Jun 2017, at 13:46, William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Has anyone had a problem putting the fuel pumps where the manual places them?
I mean in the sense that they are 2-3" above the bottom of the tank?