Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa Fly-In: London, ON, Canada (CYXU) July 7,

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa Fly-In: London, ON, Canada (CYXU) July 7,
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017 16:22:38

Pete,

Im looking forward to seeing you and the other Europa folks at KOSH.  It looks
like Ill have the fuel system rebuilt in time to fly there this year, good Lord
willing and the Creek dont rise.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop (75 hrs).
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com