Europa-List: Bolt through OR 5 slot

Subject: Europa-List: Bolt through OR 5 slot
From: Phil B <daveporthcawl@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 00:58:12

Im still getting the final sign off for my Europa Classic. In Annex E(M)  Final
inspection checklist on page 5 it says Check that the bolt through the slot in
OR 5 is 5mm (3/16) to 7mm (1/4) from the end of the slot when the outriggers
are down.  My inspector wants to know which end of the slot is being referred
to? Is it to ensure the bolt has moved into the slot by 5mm to 7mm or that the
bolt is between 5mm and 7mm from contacting the more rearward end?
Once this is resolved I can send the paperwork off to the LAA.
Thanks,

--------
Phil B

Read this topic online here: