Europa-List: SkyforceTracker 111C GPS Revision /update of Software Card.

Subject: Europa-List: SkyforceTracker 111C GPS Revision /update of Software Card.
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@talktalk.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 17:20:53
Hi! All

You are all likely to be aware that Holywell Bendix King have stopped
doing
annual updates of the software card.

Mendelssohn do it at a charge of =A3 150 plus VAT( twice the price that
were
doing) if you return your existing card if you don=92t it is =A3200 plus
vat.
But I guess they subcontract it to Muirhead Aviation  O208 5713422 who I
spoke to, where they charge =A3135 plus vat. Seems an obvious choice
except
that the professionalism demonstrated over the phone was frightening.

My question is, has anyone found any alternatives to Muirhead Aviation
or
had satisfaction FROM THEM BY TRUSTING THEM TO DO THE JOB?

I have been well satisfied by the Skyforce and I depend on it to drive
my
AutoPilot, the mini 'pad will not do this function so I have to hang
on to
the Skyforce.

Regards to all.

Bob Harrison  G-PTAG.