Europa-List: Dunstable to Midden Zeeland Holland with pics

Subject: Europa-List: Dunstable to Midden Zeeland Holland with pics
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2017 00:55:24

In the end, I couldn't raise anyone in Germany and the weather was Fab so
stopped
short in Midden Zeeland. I'd left if all too late. Trip report with some pics
on flyer if anyone is interested. Now have the right contacts and so next time
- through to Germany.

https://forums.flyer.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=104230

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY -  Mono Classic/XS FFW 912S, Woodcomp 3000/3W CS, trutrak Gemini 2 axis
ap, pflarm, ads-b out, 8.33khz, mode S, FP-5, Aera500 &amp; SD on Nexus,
280 hours &amp; 5 years on the Mono, 900 total
g@gdbmk.co.uk

Read this topic online here: