Europa-List: Europa fly-in Bad Dürkheim/Germany

Subject: Europa-List: Europa fly-in Bad Dürkheim/Germany
From: Roland <schmidtroland@web.de>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 01:12:56

Dear all,

a little reminder for the Europa meeting in Bad Drkheim. In the meantime I've
checked
the following:

The weather will be good :-)

No landing fees will be charged for Homebuilts, since the meeting will take
place
together with the OUV-summer-meeting (the german counterpart of the LAA).

No PPR is required http://www.edrf.de/.

MOGAS is available.

Camping beside the plane is possible and it is also possible to use showers
etc. at the adjacent camping place http://www.knauscamp.de/bad-duerkheim for
3,50 EUR. At this camping place there's also a lake to go for a swim.

On friday 16th there will be a little BBQ from the OUV - all Europa pilots are
welcome to join in.

On saturday there will be a gathering in the hangar - all Europa pilots are
welcome
as well.

There is a Restaurant at the airfield http://www.restaurant-cockpit.de/

There is lots to see in the City of Bad Drkheim http://www.bad-duerkheim.de/,
which is situated in a famous wine growing district and which is in walking
distance from the airfield.

We'll try to get the Europas parked together.

All in all a very relaxed and uncomplicated atmosphere on a friendly airfield in
a nice landscape - well woth a visit!! Also there will be some very rare birds
of the OUV-members to see.

I'm looking Forward to meeting as many as possible of you there. Wether
permitting
I'll be at the meeting from friday late afternoon until sunday.

If you have questions or need any assistance - don't hesitate to ask :-)

Regards
Roland
PH-ZTI
XS TG 914