Europa-List: Neville Eyre's widow Carol

Subject: Europa-List: Neville Eyre's widow Carol
From: jonathanmilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 12:41:17

This initiative has the agreement and blessing of Ivan Shaw.

Neville Eyre was a leading light in the Europa fraternity and all of us who met
him or 'phoned him for advice, know that he was generous with his advice and
willingness to help. Furthermore whenever we visited him at his modest home to
deliver or fetch Europa items, he and Carol were warm and very hospitable.

You can be sure that Carol will need all of our help to get her through this
difficult
time, which is why this crowd funding account has been set up using the
link shown below. Europa Club treasurer Nigel Graham advised me on how to go
about this, but for those of you who would rather make a donation differently,
please PM me and I'll give you other account details.

Nigel has kindly agreed to act as auditor of this initiative and will have full
access to all records of funds to ensure that all of your donations go to the
intended recipient, Carol.  Any such donations received will be acknowledged
and you will be kept advised of progress on this forum.

The appeal has been initiated by my wife Sheila Gray using her Facebook account.

Please give generously and also please help this appeal to "go viral" in
whatever
way you can.

Thank you.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/NevilleEyre