RE: Europa-List: engine support

Subject: RE: Europa-List: engine support
From: Peter Jeffers <pjeffers@talktalk.net>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 08:55:25
Hi Mike,

You just need an Allen Key of the correct size but you will need one that is
long enough to reach, in particular, the ones on the LHS of the engine.

I am afraid you will need to go to a good tool shop. An alternative that I
use is a correct size key bit on the end of an extension rod.  In order to
keep the diameter as small as possible use 1/4" square drive extension.

Pete