Re: Europa-List: Arctic trip

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Arctic trip
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 22:03:43

Dave, I am not clear whether that is a possible/probable/definite yes or
no! David

On 2017-05-14 20:55, david park wrote:

> Hoping to get Nevs cowling finished, counter sink all holes, prep for
> spraying,
make baffles, replace upper water hoses,
> Dave Park
>
> Dave Park
>
> On 14 May 2017, at 20:41, davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk wrote:
>
>> We are now in final stages of planning the Arctic trip with provisional dates
2-10 June and anyone who has not contacted me already but is interested should
get in touch PDQ! It will involve two legs/day flying for much of the journey
there and back but with time to visit friends and sight see in stops in Finland.