Europa-List: Re: Pilot aware

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Pilot aware
From: Richard Wheelwright <rpwheelwright@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 05:18:09

graeme bird wrote:
>  It seems I'd have to buy a new flarm mouse to combine it into Pilot aware -
another 600 on top of the 1000 I spent on the flarmcore and then presumably
that's
receive only. Anyone else doing similar?
> I'll probably see which displays best and just leave the other to
> transmitting.

Graeme,
     You do not need to buy anything ells !!!! You already have FLARM Core. you
simply connect your Pilotawre (PAW) to the FLARM Core and you use PAW  as the
butterfly key. it will display everything onto your tablet screen with audio
alerts if you connect to your intercom. There is a large amount of work been
completed
to make PAW see gliders on the OGN network.  There is a topic on this
in the PAW Forum which will help you get your head around it all but it is easy
one the penny drops.

Link to the subject http://forum.pilotaware.com/index.php/topic,869.0.html

There is info somewhere the tells how to connect your PAW to FLARM with a USB to
RS232 cable.

Drop me PM if you want any help, as I have been with PAW from the begining.

--------
Richard Wheelwright
G-IRPW
First Flight 24th July 2013