Europa-List: Pilot aware

Subject: Europa-List: Pilot aware
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 10:45:40

Just unpacked and configured my raspberry pi pilot aware gubbins and displaying
Luton and other traffic on the laptop. Quite impressed so far. Not sure where
I'll locate it, maybe behind baggage bay wall or whether I'll have a separate
display as I already have pflarm on skydemon.  I can't display both. It seems
I'd have to buy a new flarm mouse to combine it into Pilot aware - another 600
on top of the 1000 I spent on the flarmcore and then presumably that's receive
only. Anyone else doing similar?
I'll probably see which displays best and just leave the other to transmitting.

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY -  Mono Classic/XS FFW 912S, Woodcomp 3000/3W CS, trutrak Gemini 2 axis
ap, pflarm, ads-b out, 8.33khz, mode S, FP-5, Aera500 &amp; SD on Nexus,
280 hours &amp; 5 years on the Mono, 900 total
g@gdbmk.co.uk

Read this topic online here: