Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 9 Msgs - 05/05/17

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 9 Msgs - 05/05/17
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2017 00:23:20

> Does it surprise anyone that I have been waiting for 6 months for a set of
> tricycle
legs and inserts? The delays have rolled from weeks, to months, and I feel
there is absolutely no intent to keep me informed of what's going on, if
anything.
I can ask and it inevitably takes several attempts including multiple
addressees to rattle the cage and get an answer. This will no doubt not help,
but it makes no difference, I am no closer to parting with my money than last
October when I started this vain attempt. It doesn't seem to be a functional
business to me anymore.