Re: Europa-List: Re: C04 water pipe query

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: C04 water pipe query
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 09:20:54

On 2017-04-19, at 21:03, jglazener <j.glazener@planet.nl> wrote:

> Coincidence- I was doing just that installation yesterday evening! That it has
interference doesn't bother me to much, what on the Europa doesn't?  ;-)
> My problem is that the tight fit means I can't put enough force on the tube to
get it to fully slide over the fitting of the water radiator. Do you have that
too?

Jeroen - I havent actually tried to fit the pipe to the radiator yet; I was
offering
it up to see how it would go, using the aperture in the duct for positioning.
Just thinking aloud, I wonder if it would be possible to fit the pipe to
the radiator before fitting the radiator to the duct? That might not work as
there might not be room for the bent part of pipe C04 to pass upwards to its
destination.

in friendship

Rowland