Re: Europa-List: Trig TY91

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trig TY91
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 18:34:36

Hmm! Installation could be a problem then. I fitted a Trig transponder a while
ago and struggled to find a place for the main unit for that. Anyone got any
other
recommendations for a one piece radio which will fit in my existing 2 1/4
inch hole. I already have an intercom. I note Mendelssohns offer FUNKE and
Dittel
which would appear to do the job. Any feedback on these units?

Richard Iddon

G-RIXS