Re: Europa-List: Re: Trailer Breakdown Recovery - experience/advice?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Trailer Breakdown Recovery - experience/advice?
From: Alan Twigg <alan.twigg775@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2017 15:40:35

A chap called Adam Berisford has started  a full recovery service, he is based
in the South West and offers an insurance type scheme, if you are interested I
will put you in touch.
Alan Twigg
Mono Motorglider
Trim in, wings in paint.

Sent from my iPhone

> On 8 Apr 2017, at 14:02, clivesutton <clive.maf@googlemail.com> wrote:
>

> Thanks Pete,
>
> The main issue here in the UK is that if the towing vehicle breaks down, a
> recovery
service will help you: either fix the vehicle, or to tow it and its trailer
to home or a service depot.

> But if a hub or some part of the trailer structure breaks, the assistance is
very muddy, some help, some won't.

.

> I'm hoping the Europa fraternity can offer some stories and/or useful advice
about who to choose for UK/Europe recovery service, and who to avoid.