Re: Europa-List: MOD sheets?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: MOD sheets?
From: Neville Eyre <neveyre@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 13:24:17

Hi Clive,
Hope this goes through, my posts have gone  MIA before
Mod 15, the ''top hat'' lay up of 3 Bids over 3'' x 1/4'' blue foam, vertical
from
door sill to thigh support, centred over lift socket.
Mod 16, original block was a rectangular ''brick'', needs a V cutting out of
upper
and lower faces [ bear to do, get a new one from Europa].
Mod 17, without my notes can't be sure, might be the 5/8'' tubes [CS31] Reduxed
into the pedal pivot tubes ?
Mod 46 Pitch torque tube originally had the solid bearings [ as per aileron
control
system] replaced with a spherical  [ self aligning] bearing and beefier cap.
All these were very early on.
Tip, when you submit the paperwork to LaaLaaLand, list EVERY MOD, and mark as
N/A
as [ for instance] a Trigear application will be  returned if the mono wheel
block, Mod 16 hasn't been done..... DOH !
Cheers,
Nev