Europa-List: Bud Yerly, Arplast Prop and Panel

Subject: Europa-List: Bud Yerly, Arplast Prop and Panel
From: Glenn Perry <gfhperry@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 15:56:55

 Hi Guys,

Firstly, Bud, I wish you a speedy recovery! May you continue to have fun and
provide
us with still more great Europa insights and advice far into the future.

Thanks for all the very helpful input regarding my Arplast Prop control problem
and my panel query.

I have the Smart Avionics constant speed controller so a battery is not the
problem.
I have also cleaned the steel pin that takes power to the hub, and checked
it is has good spring pressure. Italianjons ideas regarding fault finding were
very helpful. That is something I have yet to try, so that will be my next
step.

I shall wait in hope to hear something positive from Kevin Kenward regarding
after
market parts for the prop! Its that or eventually having to shell out for
a new prop! I would rather spend that money elsewhere on my Europa.

It sounds like changing to and EFIS panel will be a bit of a pain as well, ho
hum!

Thanks to all,

Glenn Perry G-DLCB