Europa-List: Mogas /94UL

Subject: Europa-List: Mogas /94UL
From: Bill &amp; Sue <Billandsue@billbell.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 03:31:19

Unleaded fuel on tap at airfields seems hard to locate in Europe generally -of
course it may be because I'm not looking properly or it is not very well
advertised.
I realise the odd tank of 100LL won't be a disaster but I'd rather avoid putting
it in my 912 if I can.
Since Europa pilots are some of the most experienced travellers with rotax
engines
can I tap into the collective knowledge to see if anyone has any tips on
obtaining
Mogas, 94UL or 91/96UL -particularly in France?

Thanks,

Bill

Read this topic online here: