Europa-List: Mono Fuselage Dolly

Subject: Europa-List: Mono Fuselage Dolly
From: Peter Jeffers <pjeffers@talktalk.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 09:57:30
Hi,

This is just a shot in the dark, but further to my request yesterday for
information about a Europa fuselage dolly I now know that it was apparently
GIVEN to a person (presumably a Europa owner) somewhere north of the Thames.
That person obtained it by innocently responding to an advert on the LAA
forum.  The date of that advert was around May 29th last summer.

If that person reads this message or knows of that person please be aware
that it belongs to me and I would like to recover it.

I know that the person who currently has it will be unaware that it belongs
to someone else.  I regret that what has occurred is the result of me
lending it to a person in good faith and that person then thinking it was
theirs to do with what they wanted.

The dolly is actually the fuselage fitting for a Mono Europa road trailer.
Without it, the trailer is of no value for transporting an aircraft.

Pete Jeffers