Europa-List: FW: Mono classic fuselage dolly misslayed

Subject: Europa-List: FW: Mono classic fuselage dolly misslayed
From: Peter Jeffers <pjeffers@talktalk.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 11:00:34

From: Peter Jeffers [mailto:pjeffers@talktalk.net]
Sent: 15 February 2017 10:58
Subject: FW: Mono classic fuselage dolly misslayed

From: Peter Jeffers [mailto:pjeffers02@gmail.com]
Sent: 15 February 2017 10:57
Subject: Mono classic fuselage dolly misslayed

Hi all,

Several years ago, soon after I converted my Mono to a Trike, I very
generously LOANED my mono fuselage dolly to someone. I cannot in all honesty
remember who it was but they collected it from my mono trailer at Wycombe
Airpark (EGTB).  It was a loan and not a gift.   I now need it and wonder if
whoever has got it could get in touch with me so that my mono trailer could
be reunited with it.

It was someone not very far from Wycombe at the time.

Brief description.   Fibre glass fuse belly moulding supported on a green
painted steel frame with height adjustment  by twin screw jacks linked
together and operable by a normal car jack handle.  The whole thing was
mounted on two solid rubber wheels.

If this description rings any bells please contact me by phone on 01494
881431 or 07720 985011.

Pete Jeffers