Re: Europa-List: ROTAX914 pressure sensor 4mm PVC tube

Subject: Re: Europa-List: ROTAX914 pressure sensor 4mm PVC tube
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 10:33:01
I=99ll bet you can find a suitable hose/tubing here:

https://www.mcmaster.com/#standard-plastic-and-rubber-tubing/=16bnwhx
<https://www.mcmaster.com/#standard-plastic-and-rubber-tubing/=16bnwhx>

if not at a good auto supply store.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop (75 hrs).
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com