Europa-List: Re: Painting the Instrument Module

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Painting the Instrument Module
From: Richard Wheelwright <rpwheelwright@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 08:33:39

Like Erich  Using just off the self paint from local car shop works As a earlier
in this posting. Sand the shine off the gray gel coat first. Then look for
hollows
under the the gray gel coat by using a hard point such as the edge of a
flat screwdriver, pushing it hard against all the edges and you will find the
hollows underneath. Fill and Sand. Spray with a can of under coat, then 2 coats
of Matt couler top coat of your choosing. I used Black and have never had any
problems with over heating here in the UK but I try not to leave the aircraft
in direct sunlight for a long time.

--------
Richard Wheelwright
G-IRPW